Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9-1-09

Amanda learned how to set a custom wb on this shot. Andrew devoured that history book again today.





Nothing fancy from me today. Just a snapshot of school. School is pretty much taking all our energies, except for the hour or so of getting Aaron ready for the day. In this picture my focus is off (top of her head / pencil area). I have some other shots that depict our day for the POTD, but I don't have time to process them right now. So this one it is! I'm grateful to be alive and to have all the blessings we enjoy.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi there! I'm Marcy. My husband and I have seven children. I love great photography! I believe that every person was created with awesome qualities. I want to catch that specialness with my camera. I'm interested in lifestyle photography on location. Real life. Real People. Absolutely amazing. I'm still learning! Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP