Tuesday, September 1, 2009

8-31-09

Today was the first day of school! Yay! It was a good day. It was. But it's hard because life always presses so close that I have to fight everything to have the time to teach. People come in and out, talk, needed talk but I don't care. I am jealous for the quiet times...I resent the phone, the doorbell, the family, the favor, the phone calls I need to make, whatever while I'm trying to teach. My kids need to learn! I should be in bed; but I'm still flinging out the stress of the day. Photography or any creative pursuit helps. Oh, and Andrew grabbed his history book and curled up on the couch. By the time I got to him, he had read about a third of it. And our bathroom has been clean for two days in a row. That has to be a record. See, it really was a good day.




The last photo shows what I feel happens while we do school. The bokeh is life speeding by behind us, and it's pulling the books and learning away with the urgency of the moment.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi there! I'm Marcy. My husband and I have seven children. I love great photography! I believe that every person was created with awesome qualities. I want to catch that specialness with my camera. I'm interested in lifestyle photography on location. Real life. Real People. Absolutely amazing. I'm still learning! Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP