Monday, May 2, 2011

Brushing her hair was almost a deal breaker

Today's Practice Shoot

When I told her she HAD to brush her hair first, she seriously considered staying home. No slushie was worth that! We jumped in the van right about the time I should've been shooting. It was very cloudy and now it was getting dark. I decided to use my flash, ebay triggers, and umbrella. On the way to the park, I saw some blue flowers in a field right by my house. After parking, I realized that dramatic lighting might look kinda funky with bluebonnets. We shot behind the building instead. It might have been cool to do the flowers, so I'll try that next. Well... right away, my stand blew over and my umbrella crinkled like tissue paper. : ( Note to self: get sandbags, a new umbrella, and a mini flashlight to help grab focus. I uncrinkled the umbrella and snap! off we went. Here's one from tonight:


0 comments:

About This Blog

Hi there! I'm Marcy. My husband and I have seven children. I love great photography! I believe that every person was created with awesome qualities. I want to catch that specialness with my camera. I'm interested in lifestyle photography on location. Real life. Real People. Absolutely amazing. I'm still learning! Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP